You can schedule CodeSignal interview sessions directly within Greenhouse.
- You have a working integration with Greenhouse. (Read more about setting that up in the article Greenhouse Integration: Setup Guide.)
- You have downloaded CodeSignal's Chrome Extension.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal Recruiter account.
- Open a candidate's profile in Greenhouse and click on "+ Add Interview" in the appropriate stage.
2. Under the Location field is a "+ CodeSignal Interview Link" button. Click to auto-generate an interview URL.
3. The CodeSignal Interview URL will auto-populate within the Location field. Send this URL to both the interviewer(s) and candidate to access their interview session at the scheduled time.
4. During or after the interview session, the interviewer can leave optional candidate feedback within CodeSignal. If provided, this feedback will appear as a note within Greenhouse on the candidate's profile under Activity Feed.
If you have questions, please contact [email protected]