To send a coding test to a candidate or candidates using Workable, you must first use CodeSignal to get a URL for the test.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal corporate account.
- You must be logged in to your Workable account.
1. On CodeSignal, go to the Tests tab and select the test that you wish to send.
2. Choose either Invite Candidate (to create a private test URL(s) to send to one or more candidates) or Copy Link (to create a public URL that can be shared more broadly).
If you choose Invite Candidate:
Fill out the candidate's email address and name.
Click CREATE INVITATION and to generate a unique URL just for your candidate.
If you choose Copy Link:
3. Copy the URL for the test, and then go to Workable.
4. In Workable, go to the candidate's profile and embed your test URL into your email.
If you are using email templates to communicate with candidates, you can easily follow this workflow to embed a public URL in a new or existing message template and use it for candidates going forward.
Questions? Email [email protected].