You better watch out, you better not cry, the new CodeFights Recruiter Release Notes are coming to town! Not as exciting as Santa, perhaps, but much more useful. Take a look at our newest features, updates, and bugfixes, including some great updates to Interview.
- Please take note of the ✨ symbol, which highlights changes to existing functionality.
FEATURES BY CATEGORY
- (No notable feature updates)
- ✨ We removed the CAPTCHA for candidates entering individual tests.
- ✨ The candidate’s solution is displayed when you review a completed interview (no need to wait until the end of the interview replay!).
- ✨ We removed the CAPTCHA for candidates entering an interview.
- ✨ The ‘Give feedback’ step is now optional, giving you more control over the candidate post-interview experience.
- ✨ You can choose to hide the task description pane for free-form interview questions. (To read more about doing this, check out this article.)
General Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- The lag that occurred when favoring and un-favoring a task has been eliminated.