To send a coding test to a candidate or candidates using Taleo, you must first use CodeSignal to get the URL for the test.
- You must be logged in to your CodeSignal corporate account.
- You must be logged in to your Taleo account.
1. On CodeSignal, go to your Test tab and select the test that you want to send.
2. Choose either Invite Candidate (to create a private test to send to one or more candidates) or Shareable Link (to create a shareable URL that can be shared more broadly).
If you choose Invite Candidate:
If you choose Shareable Link:
3. Copy the URL for the test, then go to the candidate's profile in Taleo.
4. In Taleo, select your candidate of choice and click on the message icon. Embed your test URL into your message, and once you are finished composing your message, send it to the candidate with your test URL embedded.
If you are using message templates to communicate with candidates, you can easily follow this flow to embed the Shareable URL into a new or existing message template and use it going forward.