Take a look at our newest features, updates, and bugfixes. We’ve got some important updates this week that make Test even better: candidate performance summaries included in your notification emails, an improved plagiarism checker view, and more. Happy hiring!
- Please take note of the ✨ symbol, which highlights changes to existing functionality.
FEATURES BY CATEGORY
- Shows a user-friendly and informative log-in page if you try to view a candidate profile while you’re logged out of CodeFightsR.
- ✨ Test results emails now include a summary of a candidate’s performance.
- ✨ The countdown clock notifies candidates when there’s only 1 minute left, and again when the test ends.
- ✨ Improved plagiarism checker view allows you to easily compare potentially plagiarized code with code our system identified as being very similar. (Read the article CodeFightsR Plagiarism Check for more details.)
- ✨ See all tests that aren’t assigned to a job in the new No Job Assigned category.
- Shows a user-friendly log-in page if you try to view a test result while you’re logged out.
- ✨ See all interviews that aren’t assigned to a job in the new No Job Assigned category.
ATS Integrations & Administration
- ✨ Lever or Greenhouse candidate profile links are automatically added to CodeFightsR candidate profiles if there is an email match.
General Tweaks & Bug Fixes
- Fixed the duplicated presence indicators that appeared in some longer interviews.